Major Hypocrites at Metro Stores

 June 9, 2022

I am now going after Metro - AND INTACT INSURANCE (their insurance company) because of all the dicking around they've done. The insurance company inadvertantly admitted to me that the Metro store owned by Bruno Lemay's family IS at fault for my injury, but they STILL ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE ME ANYTHING FOR IT. 

Oh yeah sure they said they'd reimburse my bills for physio therapy, but as I explained to them I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and I can't afford to pay for 2 sessions of physio a week upfront and then wait eons for them to reimburse me. If I do that I don't pay for anything else nor eat for that matter. So now I'm going to take them down any way I can. 

I'm going to start by highlighting what kind of hypocrites they are USING THEIR OWN PUBLICITY AND WORDS AGAINST THEM. Tough shit if they don't like it. That's their problem.

I am also still in the process of looking for a lawyer and as soon as I can find any mainstream media, hopefully that covers ALL of Canada but if not at least Quebec & Ontario where Metro stores are based, to confront them about my case and why they won't help me despite me having been a loyal customer of theirs since the early 1980s.  Especially when in law it is well known that property owners ARE RESPONSIBLE IF SOMEONE HURTS THEMSELVES ON THEIR PROPERTY ESPECIALLY IF IT'S DUE TO NEGLIGENCE and in my case, that's precisely the case.

So now using a lot of their BS shown at this page: https://www.corpo.metro.ca/en/corporate-social-responsibility.html  I am going to show you what kind of lying hypocrites they are. Either that or they are unaware of the callous creeps that run some of their stores specifically the ones owned by the Lemay family and how they aren't following these credos set out on this page. 

Graphic - Integrated Management of ESG issues 
 
Graphic taken from that page
 
You do see how they wish to nourish the HEALTH & WELLBEING OF THEIR COMMUNITIES do you not? So how is ignoring their responsibility to someone from their community WHO HURT THEMSELVES (falls under wellbeing) ON THEIR PROPERTY align with that high falluting goal of theirs?????  Doesn't the "environment" also encompass the environment on their actual outside property? As in ice on the sidewalk???? Am I as a customer of theirs who lives in the area not part of the community????? And what about the service of keeping their parking lots and sidewalks free of ice????? Is that not a service too???? 
 
Quoting from that page: Our ESG priorities are grouped under the four pillars of our approach and are supported by solid business fundamentals that ensure METRO's sound management and vitality. And you can see their "4 pillars" Communities, Colleagues, Environment, and Products & Services. Obviously the communities, environment and services objectives are TOTALLY & WILFULLY IGNORED BY THE LEMAY FAMILY!!!!!
 
And in this image: 
 
Icon 3 - Good Health and well-being
 
 They obviously don't give a flying F about "well-being" because if they did, they'd have helped me with my thumb injury that I sustained on their icy sidewalk on March 8th. Instead all I've gotten is lies, denials that they had anything to do with it and a f'n nonstop run around. Both by them and their insurance company Intact (yeah remember those awesome ads on TV reassuring you that if anything were ever to happen they'd be there in 20 seconds sharp to help you out????? Another load of crap). 

And here's another doozy - the square right underneath that one in the UN graphic of all the "awesome" things they and the UN want to achieve by year 9000 (well it'll be that long if they rely on Metro to help them get there):

Icon 10 - Reduced Inequalities 
 
If that were also true, they would've HELPED ME UPFRONT KNOWING I'M A SENIOR ON A PIDDLY FIXED INCOME. INSTEAD THEY (their insurance company INTACT) REFUSED TO PROVIDE THE FUNDS UP FRONT SO I COULD GET MY PHYSIO THERAPY INSTEAD THEY WANT ME TO SEND THEM THE BILLS - MEANING IF I DO THAT I DON'T EAT, PAY BILLS OR ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL MY THUMB IS 100% AGAIN & THEY KNOW THAT. THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT THAT WAY, SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY ME DIDDLY SQUAT and oh I can apparently go whistle dixie for the pain, injury, and humiliation I endured because of it too. 
 
And another one taken from their page: 
 

Our business fundamentals


icon bonhommeProduct quality and safety

icon bonhommeEmployee health and well-being

icon engrenageData security

icon engrenageResponsible marketing

icon engrenageEthics and integrity

icon engrenageSound governance

icon engrenageCustomer satisfaction

 

You do see "ethics and integrity" listed there right? Is it ethical to treat someone the way they treated me? If that's integrity, I'd hate to see deception, dishonesty and crookedness then.... 

And safety.... What safety???? Having icy sidewalks is safe???? To who???? Ice skaters perhaps??? But how many people do you know wears their ice skates to do groceries????

Another blurb from that page:

  • Community investment:
    • Dedicate an amount equal to 1% of the average adjusted net earnings of the past three fiscal years to supporting communities
  • Local purchasing:
    • Foster access to local fruits and vegetables in our food stores year-round:
      • Optimize our purchasing throughout the year 
      •  

 

Really so Metro is committed to reducing social inequalities as they pertain to food AND HEALTH huh??? So why is it then that they weren't willing to HELP ME WITH MY THUMB THAT WAS BROKEN ON THEIR PROPERTY DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE????????? A BROKEN THUMB IS A HEALTH RELATED PROBLEM. ONE CAUSED BY THEM NO LESS!!!!!
 
LIARS!!!!!! HYPOCRITES & LIARS that's what they are.
So yeah, Metro is chock full of lies and hypocrisies..... Taken from their own Corporate Social Responsibility page.  Which is also available in French, at the top of the page.

And you can contrast the treatment Intact has given me with their TV ads and you'll see all the false advertising and lies there too. 

Since this is not a court of law, I CAN & WILL GLADLY POST THOSE EMAILS I GOT FROM THEM IF THEY CHALLENGE ME. Without Prejudice is only so the document can't be used in a court of law. This isn't a court of law. Court of public opinion maybe.... But not of law, so they'd better not try to accuse me of anything because I will plaster it all over this blog and social media too, if I have to. So the public can REALLY SEE WHAT THEY ARE. It's not Yannick there with a bouquet of flowers and a big cheque to help you out 20 seconds later. Nope they send in the stonewallers and deniers instead. So keep that in mind the next time you're shopping around for insurance for anything.

So don't forget BOYCOTT METRO & now I'm adding INTACT INSURANCE and anyone wanting to join a class action lawsuit against one or both of those entities with me, is welcome. I can promise you that when I get to court against the two of them I'm asking for $100,000.00 and damages, because of all the dicking around with me that they've done. You can add your own claims in, it'll just make it that much more they'll have to pay.  Just send your particulars to: metroinjurynlossvictims@hotmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Metro Injury 'n' Loss Victims Blog